1. That Finley’s Pulmonary Hypertension continues to decrease – as much as heavenly possible!
2. That she tolerates the vent weaning well throughout the week.
3. Surgeon is tentatively thinking next Tuesday for the surgery – wisdom for the perfect timing for her surgery and then for the surgery to go smoothly.
4. No complications – that she continues to hold steady and get more and more stable and strong.
5. Strength, peace, and the ability to completely trust in God for Finley’s health for both Jon and I.
6. The ability to somehow manage both Finley being in the NICU and being good parents to Rowan.
7. Continued wisdom and clarity for the doctors and nurses here…
8. That her lungs are able to continue to grow (expand) and increase in their ability to convert oxygen into CO2.
I know we have an army of prayer warriors out there praying unceasingly for Finley and I can’t tell you how much that means to us.. I feel the spirit of God moving in his people for our little girl and I am moved to my very core. Thank you just doesn’t even seem to cover it.